Woodland Theme Twin Nursery

 


When thinking about a design for my twins' nursery I wanted to reach back into my childhood. A time when I felt most safe. I found comfort in watching and reading the Little Bear series. If you're not familiar, the series takes place in the forest. A young bear cub lives in a cabin in the woods with his family and has many adventures with his friends. As a child I loved the part when Little Bear went home. At the end of the day his home was always a place of comfort and security. I wanted to extend this feeling into my babies' space and make it a place of comfort for them. Without further ado, below you will find all of the links and information on all of the products you see here. Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my blog!



*Full disclosure, I am an Amazon affiliate. 
Paint: Glidden Premium INT LTX Eggshell/ Azalea leaf (Purchased at Home Depot)
Nursery Name Sign: Nursery Name Sign
Woodland Animal Prints: Woodland Animal Prints for Nursery
 
 
All other items were thrifted or purchased at T.J. Maxx. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Office Cubicle Decor Ideas Part 1